The MVP in-ground basketball system features a regulation basketball hoop with 72" x 42" tempered glass backboard and Goalstter's original off-set pole design with 4' overhang that provides plenty of room to move under the goal. The off-set pole is 6" x 6" square, with 7-gauge structural steel walls, ensuring stability and solid performance. The Goalsetter MVP is simply the best in-ground basketball hoop available.
Get ready. Your driveway is about to become the conversion point for the whole neighborhood. The Goalsetter MVP Basketball System - 72 Inch Backboard is the pinnacle design in the Goalsetter series. It features a distinctive design and regulation backboard and playing area. Complete with a corrosion-resistant finish to withstand the wear and tear of outdoor use and an adjustable height mechanism to accommodate players of all sizes and ages. Corrosion-resistant primer/acrylic enamel finish. Internal adjustment mechanism from 6 to 10 feet. Features a standard rim. 4-foot extension pole increases height. 4-foot regulation play area. Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty.
- 72" Wide x 42" High x 3/8" Thick
- Fully tempered glass backboard — acrylic backboard option also available
- No dead spots on backboard corners
- 1-1/2" structural steel H-Frame — extra backboard stability and consistent ball response
- Nylon bushings at each pivot point
- 1/4" thick steel bushings for rim mounting
- Rounded edges and corners for safer play
Goal System Details
- Rim height is infinitely adjustable from 6' to 10' — patented internal compression height adjustment mechanism
- 6" square off-set pole — minimizes shake and vibration
- One-piece structural steel post
- 7 gauge steel (3/16" wall thickness) on poles — much thicker than competing systems
- 1 Primer coat and 2 coats of baked-on acrylic enamel — superior to powder coated parts
- Wide grip, die-formed extension arms — no cut and welded joints
- 4' extension from post to backboard — safe play area
- Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
The patented internal compression height adjustment mechanism is inside the goal pole, increasing safety and shielding parts from the elements. The 3-foot high, easy-to-reach crank handle can be replaced with a pin lock to prevent changing the basketball goal height.
The exclusive hinged ground-anchor system enables complete assembly of your basketball goal by 2-3 persons without ladders and a scaffold prior to raising it upright. A 42" square steel anchor placed in the ground provides unmatched stability and durability.
When it’s time to move, your Goalsetter basketball hoop moves with you by simply purchasing a replacement ground anchor.
Every Goalsetter basketball goal is made in the USA with superior quality and workmanship. Your Goalsetter basketball hoop will provide many years of fun, exercise and memories for the entire family.
**NOTE: Local Delivery & Installation Available. 60 Mile Radius of St. Louis MO. Call 636-530-0055 for more info (Mileage Charges May Apply for Further Distances in Missouri and IL)**
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: SS46072Weight: 350.00 LBSWidth: 72.00 (in)Height: 42.00 (in)