Service (St. Louis, MO Local Only) & Warranties
Thank you for purchasing from Dream Play Recreation. We know you’ll be pleased with your decision to buy the best residential playground equipment available today. Below is maintenance, service, and warranty information for your play set, trampoline, or basketball goal.
NOTE: All warranties are from the manufacturer, not Dream Play Recreation.
PLAY SETS / SWING SETS
General Maintenance And Care
- PERIODIC TIGHTENING will be needed. During the first 4 – 6 weeks you may notice some checking of the wood. This is a natural process that occurs when the wood “dries”. During this process the wood can “shrink” and some of the hardware may loosen. The 2nd month after installation and every 6 months thereafter, we recommend you check and tighten the hardware as needed.
- RE-SEALING is recommended. Even though your play system arrives from the factory stained and sealed, we recommend re-applying sealant annually with a non-toxic sealant/stain to keep it looking new and nice. Drop by the store to pick up a gallon of the professional grade, commercial stain that we carry and which is far superior than other brands offered in the hardware/paint stores. Also please note that if no sealant is applied over time, the wood will turn silver/grey in color.
- SPOT SANDING may be required if rough spots or splinters develop. Although every precaution (routing, sanding, sealing) is taken to minimize potential rough spots and splintering, we cannot guarantee against splinters.
- INSECTS, specifically carpenter bees, are common in the St. Louis area. Seasonal pest treatment is encouraged to prevent carpenter bees from nesting in the wood.
- CANOPIES have a 2 – 5 year warranty depending on the model. We recommend taking your canopy off in the winter, clean with soap and water, and use ArmorAll to keep it looking crisp and new. This will give your canopy a longer life.
Please refer to your catalog and/or owner’s manual for additional maintenance tips.
Staining/ Power Washing Service: New Again, Contact Zach Halloran 636-368-2963 - St. Louis Local Only!
Moving Service Available: Original owner move service only - St. Louis Local Only!
Dream Play Recreation is ready to assist our customers (original owners) in moving their Dream Play product locally from your current house to your new house. Please note this service is for the original owner move only. We do not offer 2nd party move services.
Playset moving services available include:
- Moving from your existing house to your new house or a storage facility.
- Moving your playset to a different location in your existing yard.
- Tear-down of your playset for an out-of-town move.
- Re-installation of your play set, if you moved here from out of town. (this is limited to swing sets we have carried)
Please contact the store for current costs as they will vary depending on model and features. The model and features will be on the original sales receipt. If you purchased from Dream Play Recreation or Rainbow Recreation, and if the original receipt is not available, please e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) as much information to us as you can, name & address etc. so we can attempt to locate your play set in our data base.
Rainbow Play Systems Warranty & Parts
Replacement parts for prior year playsets are available through the Rainbow factory. Part numbers, dimensions and/or photos are required to identify the parts needed. Your original sales receipt will identify the year, model and features of your playset. Part numbers and descriptions can be found in the Owner’s Manual.
The warranty for your Rainbow Play System comes directly from the Rainbow factory. The factory warranty time period has varied over the years, ranging from 1-5 years on accessories and from 5 years to lifetime on the wood. The warranty applies to the original owner only and is not transferable. Storm damage is not warrantable.
1985 – 1999: Warranty period has expired
2000 – Present: 5, 10, 15 years or lifetime depending on model and wood species
The warranty covers parts only. Delivery/shipping costs and/or labor costs are not covered under the warranty and are the responsibility of the playset owner. Warranty parts can take 4 – 6 weeks to receive and are shipped directly to you.
In order to submit a warranty claim for replacement parts, YOU MUST HAVE FIRST REGISTERED YOUR PLAYSET WITH RAINBOW. Please go to their website http://register.rainbowplay.com/warranty for detailed information or contact their Warranty Department at 877-901-7625 for questions. No warranty claim will be processed without a copy of your original sales receipt.
Warranty installation service is available from Dream Play Recreation (St.Louis, MO Local Only). If you would like Dream Play to properly install your warranty/replacement part once you have received it, please contact the store for pricing. A credit card will be required prior to any service being performed.
Woodplay/Childlife Warranty & Parts
Replacement parts for prior year playsets are available through the manufacturer. Part numbers, dimensions and/or photos are required to identify the parts needed. Your original sales receipt will identify the year, model and features of your playset. Part numbers and descriptions can be found in the Owner’s Manual.
The warranty for your Woodplay/Childlife playset comes directly from the manufacturer. The factory warranty time period has varied over the years, ranging from 1-5 years on accessories and from 5 years to lifetime on the wood depending on model and wood species. The warranty applies to the original owner only and is not transferable. Storm damage is not a warranty claim.
The warranty covers parts only. Delivery/shipping costs and/or labor costs are not covered under the warranty and are the responsibility of the playset owner. Warranty parts can take up to 90 days to receive and are shipped directly to you.
In order to submit a warranty claim for replacement parts, please contact Escalade Sports (owner of Woodplay/Childlife playsets) at 800-982-1822 or email them at WoodplayWarranty@escaladesports.com (for Woodplay) or Playgroundcs@escaladesports.com (for Childlife). The following items are required to file a warranty claim:
- A copy of your original sales receipt. No warranty claim will be processed without a copy of your original sales receipt. It is the customer’s responsibility to keep the original sales receipt.
- A photo of the complete playset.
- A photo of each part that is defective clearly showing the damage. Part numbers and dimensions are required to identify the part. Part numbers and descriptions can be found in the Owner’s Manual.
Warranty installation service is available from Dream Play Recreation. If you would like Dream Play to properly install your warranty/replacement part once you have received it, please contact the store for pricing. A credit card will be required prior to any service being performed.
Springfree Maintenance, Usage & Warranty
Your Springfree Trampoline is designed using the highest quality materials resistant to outdoor weather conditions. However, all products will incur general wear and tear, so it’s important to inspect your trampoline from time to time. Springfree trampolines are constructed with all-weather parts including rust-free fiberglass rods and UV-resistant polypropylene mat and safety enclosure. Regardless of your climate, you can enjoy your Springfree trampoline all year round.
It is highly unlikely under normal use that a Springfree FlexiRod will ever break or delaminate. Should you notice cracking or flaking on your trampoline rods, rest assured this is most likely sun damage caused to the “sleeve” which is a protective cover inserted over each fiberglass rod during the manufacturing process. While our sleeves are UV treated, over time and depending on the amount of UV exposure they’ve had, they may deteriorate at an accelerated rate. Replacing any required parts quickly will ensure the longest life span for your trampoline. Please contact us or Springfree directly if you notice any of the below issues so we can assist you in assessing the type of activity that may have caused a breakage outside of general wear and tear:
- Material flaws in the mat bed, mat edge system or net
- Missing rods or rods disconnected from the mat edge
- A bent or broken frame
- Missing plastic edge fittings/broken cleats
- Enclosure support rods and attachment fittings missing or damaged
- Missing C-clips from the sockets on the frame
- Do not take sharp objects or toys onto the trampoline.
- Only a soft rubber ball should be used with your Springfree FlexRHoop. Clear plastic balls have been known to magnify the sun’s rays and burn holes in the mat. Ensure these are kept off your trampoline. Also, please refrain from “hanging” on the FlexRHoop as continuous hanging may cause breakage of the hoop support rods and/or ties.
- Jumping in the center of the trampoline will ensure the longest life span for your mat and other components.
- Avoid using the FlexiNet as a jumping surface – while incredibly strong, this is a safety feature designed to protect wayward jumpers and should not be used consistently for general rebounding.
- Springfree warrants their product to be free of defects in material and workmanship under normal domestic recreational use and service conditions. Full details can be found at http://www.springfreetrampoline.com/warranty-information. Customers who successfully register their trampoline within one (1) year from the date of purchase automatically receive a 10 Year extended warranty at no additional cost as outlined in the warranty. To register your warranty, go to http://www.springfreetrampoline.com/warranty-registration. Check your owner’s manual for current warranty information.
All warranty claims need to be filed with Springfree directly. If you should have any additional questions, you can contact their Customer Support at 1-877-586-7723 or Email email@example.com.
- KEEP YOUR RECEIPT. Proof of purchase, picture of damaged part(s), and the Serial # are required when filing a warranty claim. On-line warranty claim form: springfreetrampoline.com/warranty-claim.
- Labor and shipping costs are not covered under the warranty and are the responsibility of the trampoline owner.
INSTALLATION: St. Louis Local Only!
- Springfree trampolines are free standing. Please note our installation process does not include digging or leveling. Springfree trampolines weigh between 275 – 350 pounds depending on the year and model. Most yards do not require any additional anchoring. If, however, you live in a high wind area or are concerned about excessive wind, Springfree does offer an anchor system option. Please ask a sales associate for details and cost.
- Warranty Installation Service is available from Dream Play Recreation. If you would like Dream Play Recreation to properly install your warranty/replacement part once you have received it, please contact the store for pricing. A credit card will be required prior to any service being performed.
You do not need to take down your Springfree Trampoline in the winter! Customers who live in colder climates frequently ask how to care for their trampoline in the winter. There are, in fact, no special winter care instructions other than to clear the snow off after heavy snow accumulation. Do not use a shovel to remove the snow because it may damage the mat or enclosure net.
Goalsetter Service & Warranty
Goalsetter has all of their service and warranty info on their website. Click the button below to be redirected to their website’s service and warranty page.
Goalrilla Service & Warranty
Goalrilla has all of their service and warranty info on their website. Click the button below to view.
GAME ROOM ITEMS
**See individual game room manual per manufacturer